ORPALIS PDF OCR Cloud Edition New Product Release
ORPALIS is pleased to announce the release of the Cloud version of its product ORPALIS PDF OCR. PDF OCR Cloud is a convenient and secure way to perform OCR on documents and images, as no resources are used client-side.
Muret, France, April 20th
Thanks to the innovative technology of PassportPDF™, PDF OCR Cloud loads documents and images (more than 100 formats are supported), saves them as PDF, and performs OCR by adding a text layer in the PDF file, without using any resource client-side.
ORPALIS PDF OCR Cloud features include:
- Conversion of more than 100 document formats to PDF OCR
- Languages for OCR: English, Italian, French, German, and Spanish
- Command line interface (CLI) support for silent automation
- Automatic page orientation detection with layout analysis
- Document selection either by file, folder, or drag & drop
- A localized user interface (English and French currently supported, more to come)
- 64-bit support on capable systems
- No resources used client-side for multithreading support (multiple pages and multiple documents)
- Mac and Linux version (coming soon)
- Open source code available on GitHuB
- Always up-to-date OCR engine with a continuous integration model
- No licensing hassle
Read the full article here.