FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Including FREE GdPicture Forms Processing Plugin – OMR and Template Recognition
Toulouse, France – 27 June 2011, GdPicture, leading provider of comprehensive Document Imaging Toolkits, today announced the immediate release of GdPicture.NET V8. In conjunction with the company and products 8th birthday the new release adds GdPicture XMP Annotation Plugin and GdPicture PDF Plugin.
Loïc Carrère, CTO said :
« V8 of GdPicture.NET Toolkits represents a real mile stone for us. We now provide a 100% royalty free, robust, fully-featured and AnyCPU Document Imaging SDK for very attractive price. We cover all required technology to produce robust document management application with support of OCR, OMR, Barcode detection, Document Recognition, Document clean-up, scanning, image processing, PDF and more… »
About GdPicture.NET Toolkits
GdPicture.NET is a suite of fully-featured & 100% royalty-free Document Imaging SDK. Delivered as AnyCPU .NET components, these toolkits allow developers to compose, display, capture, edit, annotate and print documents from within their own applications using the .NET technology.
About GdPicture XMP Annotation Plugin
GdPicture XMP Annotation Plugin is a royalty free & thread-safe extension of GdPicture.NET which allows users to mark-up PDF documents TIFF and JPEG Images. Also adds annotation capability to your application such as rubber-stamp, sticky notes, freehand, text, redaction and more.
About GdPicture PDF Plugin
GdPicture.NET PDF Plugin is a royalty free & thread-safe extension of GdPicture.NET which brings extended support of the PDF format. GdPicture PDF Plugin is a pure .NET assembly that works very fast on huge documents and delivers valued features such as PDF/A generation, digital signature support, PDF merging and splitting, PDF modification, PDF rasterization, incremental saving and more…
New Features in GdPicture.NET Toolkits v.8.0
- 100% AnyCPU and thread-safe SDK.
- Full annotation support for PDF and images including sticky notes, free hand, rubber stamps, shapes and more…
- Full managed PDF support (32 bit and 64 bit): Edit existing PDF, split & merge documents, swap pages, Edit pages, apply digital signature, uncrypt, add watermarks and barcodes etc…
- Improvement of the autodeskew, autocrop and automatic document orientation detection engines.
- Thread safe OCR engine that supports near 40 languages.
- Improvement of the Imaging core that also provides a subtract background filter.