This new major release of the scanner software includes changes in the interface and brand new features. PaperScan is now faster, more accurate, more ergonomic and up-to-date with the latest technologies available on the market.
Muret, France, September 23rd, 2013.
ORPALIS has released a new major version of his best-selling software dedicated to the general public, PaperScan. PaperScan is not just a scanner software, it is also a complete tool for processing and managing documents and images.
What’s new in PaperScan V2?
- Annotation toolbar (Pro edition).
- Option to show / hide the viewer toolbar.
- User Interface improvements and fixes.
Improvements of existing features
- Tiff file saving is dramatically faster.
- Speed of all document imaging filters improved.
- Persistent settings behavior improved.
- WebP image format saving added to reduce the size of images.
- Option to crop selected area in a new page.
- Option to save PDF with Fast Web View mode enabled to allow large PDF files to be displayed in browsers really fast.
- Support for scanning with separator sheets to save documents in files of variable page number (Pro edition).
PaperScan is powered by GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK, the bestselling and award-winning toolkit developed by ORPALIS.
The download of PaperScan V2 is available on the ORPALIS website
The pricing of PaperScan V2 stays the same: 49 USD for the Home Edition and 149 USD for the Pro Edition. Each edition is described in the Comparison Matrix
ORPALIS is creator, developer and owner of the comprehensive document imaging toolkit series released under the brand « GdPicture« , which is now a worldwide known and respected leader in imaging technologies. More than 12,000 developers based in over 70 countries include GdPicture components in their applications.
www.orpalis.com / www.gdpicture.com