The Professional Edition of ORPALIS PDF Reducer allows users to benefit from all the advantages of innovative and highly sophisticated size-reducing tool for PDF files without any restriction, with the same intuitive interface and ease of use than the free version.
Muret, France, October 9th, 2013.
ORPALIS has released the commercial version of its popular PDF compression software, ORPALIS PDF Reducer.
All the features of the software are developed toward one goal: reduce the size of PDF files to the maximum. PDF (and image) compression is one of the major centers of research at ORPALIS, and the French company based near Toulouse received a certification as Young Innovative Company (Jeune Entreprise Innovante) and funding from the French government for its work in this domain.
Below is the list of the major features included in ORPALIS PDF Reducer Professional Edition:
- Content segmentation and optimal compression.
- Automatic color detection engine and layout analysis.
- Embedded raster images re-sampling and re-composition.
- Fast Web View support for sharing PDFs on the Web.
- Removal of unwanted or unused objects such as annotations, formfields, bookmarks…
- Unlimited batch processing.
- Drag ‘n Drop support for an ergonomic interface.
- Multi-threading support to speed up the compression process.
- Command line interface support to take advantage of the features inside batch scripts or integrate them in custom applications.