Convert documents to PDF OCR.
Anyone who manipulates electronic documents is familiar with the fact that documents can be divided into two categories.
Searchable documents and non-searchable documents. Documents belonging to the second category are usually generated by scanners.
Sometimes scanned documents must be searched for relevant information using text strings.
Unfortunately this operation is impossible due to the nature of the document.
ORPALIS PDF OCR offers a very simple and productive way to convert any document to searchable PDF using outstanding optical character recognition (OCR) and layout analysis.
- Convert 90+ document format to PDF OCR
(the free edition supports only PDF as input).
- Layout analysis
to automatically detect orientation of the page.
- 60+ supported languages
for OCR. The Free edition supports English, Italian, French, German and Spanish.
support for multipage document (processing multiple pages at the same time).
support for processing multiple documents at the same time (Professional edition only).
- Process document by file(s) selection, folder selection or Drag 'n Drop.
- Command line
support (Professional edition only).
user interface (currently French & English).
: The application runs as a 64-bit
process whenever possible and falls back to 32-bit when only that mode is available.
Why ORPALIS PDF OCR?
- Faster document to PDF OCR
conversion tool of the market.
- High quality optical character recognition
and layout analysis.
and intuitive interface.
- Image files are now searchable.
- No more wasted time looking for information in long documents.
- Performs fast automatic indexation
on high volume of documents.
- User friendly software thanks to its intuitive interface.
- Fast and reliable OCR
engine powered by the worldwide bestseller GdPicture.NET SDK.
- Built by recognized industry experts.