Toulouse, France – 29 September 2011, GdPicture, leading provider of comprehensive Document Imaging Toolkits, today announced the immediate release of GdPicture.NET V8.3. This release adds a new optional QR-Code barcode recognition Plugin.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GdPicture QR-Code Barcode Recognition Plugin is a low-cost, fast, accurate and royalty-free QR-Code Barcode Recognition Engine for developing applications using GdPicture.NET SDK.
Add to your document processing applications, the ability to detect and decode 2D QR-Code barcodes in more than 90 document formats, including Bitmap, Metafile and PDF. Read linear barcodes from any source such as stream, file, scanned image, clipboard, http, ftp…
QR-Code Barcode Recognition Plugin Main Features:
- Detects QR-Code in more than 90 different image formats, including PDF.
- Detects multiple QR-Code barcodes from black & white, grayscale, palletized and color images.
- Returns the string value of each QR-Code barcode recognized.
- Returns the bounding box of each QR-Code barcode. -> top-left, top-right, bottom-left & bottom-right points.
- Returns the confidence of each QR-Code barcode.
- Returns the version of each QR-Code barcode.
- Detects QR-Code barcode on a full page or on a region of interest.
- Fast, accurate & easy to use.
- Royalty-free licensing: no distribution license required for server or desktop.
- Available in 32 bit & 64 bit version.
- Can work in multi-thread applications (thread-safe).
GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK – $1194
QR-Code Barcode Recognition Plugin – $499
Included in GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK Ultimate – $3199
Evaluation toolkits are available free of charge from:
ORPALIS is creator, developer and owner of the comprehensive document imaging toolkit series released under the brand “GdPicture”, which is now a worldwide known and respected leader in imaging technologies. More than 12,000 developers, based in over 70 countries, include GdPicture components in their applications.