PaperScan version 2 is released!
There are quite a few changes in the interface and brand new features. The software is now faster, more accurate, more ergonomic and up-to-date with the latest technologies available on the market!
So… what’s new in PaperScan V2?
- Annotation toolbar (Pro edition).
- Option to show / hide the viewer toolbar.
- User Interface improvements and fixes.
Improvements of existing features
- Tiff file saving is dramatically faster.
- Speed of all document imaging filters improved.
- Persistent settings behavior improved.
- WebP image format saving added.
WebP is a new image format to reduce the size of images. Want to know more about formats and how to use them? Check this blog!
- Option to Crop Selected Area In a New Page.
- Option to save PDF with Fast Web View mode enabled to allow large PDF files to be displayed in browsers really fast.
- Support for scanning with separator sheets to save your documents in files of variable page number (Pro edition).
You can see the history of the changes on our dedicated page.
To evaluate the V2, just desinstall your old version and reinstall the new one.
Each download of a commercial version (PaperScan Home and PaperScan Pro) comes with a 30 days trial. And the free version… well it stays free!
Give it a try and let us know what you think on the forum!
The pricing of PaperScan V2 is the same than PaperScan V1: 49 USD for the Home Edition and 149 USD for the Pro Edition. At this price you don’t get just a scanning software, you get a complete tool for processing and managing your documents and images!
You own a V1 and you would like to know the different opportunities to upgrade to V2?
You can contact us here.
We will be happy to answer all your questions!