- OCR Support in GdPicture.NET: Updates and Strategies
- Lossless Methods: Compression of Streams and Fonts
- Lossless Methods: Optimization of Document Content
- Introduction to the Optimization of Existing PDF files: Methods
- Salon des Entreprises du Muretain – 15 octobre 2019
- XSLX Support in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- BASTA! 2019 Impressions
- ZUGFeRD, Factur-X, and GdPicture.NET
- Open Document Text File Format Now Supported in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- À vos Agendas : PDF Day France, Toulouse, 4 avril 2019
- Meet Us at BASTA! on September 25-27 in Mainz, Germany
- Pack and Optimize Fonts in PDF Documents with GdPicture.NET
- New in Formats: DXF Support
- Reduce Documents and Images without Losing Quality with MRC Compression
- All You Need to Know about DocuVieware
- PDF Accessibility with PDF/UA Generation
- The Future of GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK is Here
- Document Manipulation in Minutes with Plugin-Free HTML5 DocuVieware, by Jeremy Likness
- DocuVieware HTML5 Viewer and Document Management Kit Version 3 New Major Release
- GdPicture.NET 14 is here. What’s next?
- GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK Version 14 New Major Release
- When Cloud Document Sharing Becomes a Necessity
- GdPicture.NET and ORPALIS win Product and Publisher ComponentSource Awards for 2017
- GPS episode 2 : The Empire Strikes Back
- GPS episode 1: The Phantom Menace
- ORPALIS MICR demo released. So what’s MICR?
- Calendars – The Needed Arbitraries
- How Is The Internet Governed? (part 1)
- We’ve Released the ‘DICOM Reader Plugin’ and the ‘DICOM Viewer’ is Coming. But What is DICOM?
- The Typewriter Legacy
- The First Compiler
- The First Programmer
- The First Computer
- The Way We Were
- PDF Reducer Pro is Now Available!
- Optical Character Recognition: some advices
- Optical Character Recognition: an introduction
- Camera RAW files formats explained
- Color Adjustments: Brightness, Contrast, and Gamma
- We've just released PaperScan 1.5 !
- Raster vs vector graphics images
- Image Enhancement: Median Filtering
- Deskew/Autodeskew: What’s That?
- About JBIG2 compression
- And the Winners Are…